ABOUT OUR DELTA 8 FLOWER
Important Product Notes For Our Delta 8 Flower
- Δ8THC may cause you to fail a drug test
- Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- Consult a physician before you buy our delta 8 flower.
- Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.
- This Delta 8 Flower can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- Our Delta 8 Flower is derived 100% from Hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC.
Delta 8 Shipping Exclusions
Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, and Utah. Uplift CBD Co retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the 2018 Farm Bill. The Farm Bill included a provision lifting the USA Industrial Hemp laws from a research and development pilot to a full agricultural commodity status – and effectively removed hemp derived CBD (cannabidiol), and all naturally occurring cannabinoids therein, from the controlled substance list. This means you can buy prescribed delta 8 flower.
- NON-THC Derived Terpenes
- No VG, PG, PEG, Vitamin E, MCT, or any other cutting agent
- Third party Lab-tested for purity and potency. Certificate of Analysis (COA)
- Store in a cool, dark place.
Contact us today to buy our Delta 8 Flower or any other product we sell!